Monday, October 22, 2012

Engr.Fortune Adams



Hello

RE:An Investment Opportunity

I am a retired Project Director with the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation{NNPC}. I am seeking for a capable investor to liaise with and enthrust the sum of Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars {US$30.5M}
in his/her account for the purpose of a viable Foreign Investment in
his/her country as he /she may advice.

This fund is as a result of numerous Contracts awarded previously to
foreign contractors who have duly received their contract payments and
we are left with this over-invoice which is currently deposited with Central
Bank of Nigeria, which is why I am here, to seek help in it's claim
and usage since I was a staff of the Oil Corporation before
retirement. I am here with some of the vital documents of the fund and will
forward same to you for perusal before we move ahead if you are
interested in assisting me receive this sum into your Bank Account as
the beneficiary for our mutual benefit.

When replying please include your information as follows: Your Names
In Full, Your Cell Phone Numbers, Your Contact Address for entries in
your favour. We will discuss the terms of sharing once you contact me.

You can  reach me through my Telephopne +234 7081551793 for
further details if you wish to be part of the Deal which is 100%
risk-free. Pls reply to:{fortune.adams22@e-mail.ua } for more details.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Engr.Fortune Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment