Monday, October 22, 2012

(TRANSFER OF US$450MILLION DOLLAS,KINDLY ACKNOWLEDGE THE ATTACHMENT)

South African Institute of Financial Markets
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This is Mr. Lucky Bongani. I am writing with utmost Confidentiality and Trust confides in you; I wish to
hint you briefly of my Biography, so that we can both be familiar with each other. I am the Acting Director of
Operations with the South Africa Institute of Financial Markets .It’s an Escrow and Equity Finance
Organization with principal Assurance operation which merges direct services with the FNB. That is if you
have better idea about this. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of late Mr. Levy Mwanawasa,
an investment BONDED FUNDS worth close to 450Million USD placed under our management 7 years
ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity
of the information you come by as a result of this mail.
I contact you independently and no one in my Office is informed of this communication. In 2000, the subject
matter; Mr. Levy Mwanawasa came to our management to engage in business discussions with our Private
banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 320 Million United States dollars,
which he wished to have us invest on his behalf before his death. As I write to you presently, the Bonded
Funds has generated close to 1,155,724,369.25 USD. Take your time to calculate the figure but I am sure its
equivalent is huge on daily conversion remain UNCLAIMED.
Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our
first months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at over 450Million USD. In
mid 2008, already kept BONDED with a Financial Institute I shall disclose to you as we move on with this
scenario. I am still skeptical about whom I indulge this transaction with.
What I propose is that since I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of
these funds (450Million USD). Our affiliate Financial Firm will contact you as the Bona-fide Beneficiary
of the BONDED FUNDS to Mr. Levy Mwanawasa who was then an Oil Merchant of high repute in
Kuwait. On verification, which will be the details I make available to the Financial Firm and the
Transferring Bank, prior instruction to make the Funds Transfer Payment in your favor you do not have to
known him. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your engagement
and commitments, I propose that we split the money equally and jointly invest it on any lucrative
investment as soon as the transaction is successful. In the Financial World of today this happens every
time. The other option is that the money will revert back to the state.
Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these BONDED FUNDS
and as soon as all necessary arrangement is done. It will be liquidity and transferred into your
nominated Bank Account of your Choice. As a Financial Expert, we see so much cash and funds
being re-assigned daily. I would want us to keep communication for now strictly by the email below on
my Private Email: mrluckybongani@aol.com
Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure
of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing Ventured is nothing gained" and that
success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my
private clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this.
Please pardon my writing if in any way you pick offence. I await your immediate response indicating your
interest ASAP.
Sincerely
MR. LUCKY BONGANI
TEL: +27-83-549-5671
mrluckybongani@aol.com
No. 59 –16 Randjiespark, Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment