Friday, November 23, 2012

Cpt, Dwire Willie Baum



Dear Friend,

I am very sorry to invade your privacy, but i do not have any other option than to seek for a competent person that can help out this is between I and you.

I am Cpt, Dwire Willie Baum, and I am a member of NATO-ISAF Task Force and Provincial Reconstruction Troops in Southern Afghanistan. I have a very confidential proposal for you.

Based on the USA legislative and executive decision of pulling out Suicide bombers troops out of here as scheduled by the United Nations and the European Union, I have decided to contact you for this business opportunity and relationship which i think God has used to compensate me for my suffering over the years in this war zone. I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of USD 18.5 million which I got from one of our raids in on one of the terrorist attack bombers abode here in (KABUL). WE DEID NOT PART WITH THE WHOLE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO THE NECASSARY AUTHORITIES RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. So I deposited this money with a Red Cross Agent informing him that I am making contact for the real owner of the money and it is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for the money.

I want to invest the money in a good business as soon as my service here ends. Anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. I am solely interested in making a life for my two daughters and therefore I shall require the service of a person who is trustworthy and sincere and I am going to make you the beneficiary of the money and allowing you to invest for my Kids in case anything happens to me here. I am an American and an intelligence officer, so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities that are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email because our calls might be monitored. I just have to be sure who I am dealing with.

I need someone I could deal with on trust, so that is why i contacted you to work with me as the receiving partner in your country. If you accept, I will put you forward as the beneficiary of the funds and transfer the money to you because as a uniformed person I cannot be parading with such an amount of money. So I need to present someone as the beneficiary.

I am writing from a fresh email account, so if you are not interested, do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response from you after 3 days, I will then search for someone else.

If you are interested, then let me know so that we can proceed as time is very important to me. In less than 5 days, the money would be in your custody and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me because I know that nothing goes for nothing. I hope I am been fair to you for your assistance as my receiving partner.

Get back to me urgently if you are interested in this business deal and please contact me via my email address

I wait for your contact information details, so that we can go on. In less than five days the box should be in your possession, hope i have been fair to this deal. Get back to me with your full information:

Your Full Name:.....
Address:.........
Telephone:.....
ID:.............
(dawirewilliebaum2011@gmail.com).

Kind regards,

Cpt, Dwire Willie Baum

1 comment: