Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hang Seng Bank Transaction

On Thursday, December 5, 2013 4:29 PM, Mr. Patrick Chan <chanpriva@aol.com> wrote:
My name is Mr. Patrick Chan.

I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is a sum of $22,500,000.00 in my bank Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning this fund which means no one would ever come to claim it. That is why i ask that we work together.
I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction. I intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you the details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer. Should you be interested? please send me an email on my private email: chanprivacy1@aol.com
1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address
Kind Regards,
chanprivacy1@aol.com
Mr. Patrick Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment