Friday, December 20, 2013

MUST READ - Your Shipment Is Ready

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 12:53 AM, Mr. Davies K. Cole <hkcaf02@on-nets.com> wrote:
Compliments of the season to you,

This is to inform you that I have waited so long for you to make contact with me to receive your Certified Bank Draft of USD $950,000.00 only, albeit no response was received from you despite several emails I sent to you, hence I was left with no choice than to contract and deposit your Certified Bank Draft with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE West - Africa.

My official annual leave began on December 1st 2013 and I am presently in London England with my family for the christmas holidays, I am due back in March 2014 after my professional course I had enrolled for.

What you need to do now is to contact FedEx Courier Service as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to your address before the expiry date.

For your information, I have paid for the shipping and handling charges.
Please note that all you need to settle with them is a holding fee of $85 only to deliver your draft direct to your shipping address, I would have paid this holding fee but they declined and explained to me that they do not know exactly when you will contact them in any case of demurrage accruing.

You have to contact the FedEx Courier Service today, as they are waiting to receive your shipping instruction so they can deliver your bank draft.

Contact the assigned supervisor below for further information on how to receive your shipment:

Contact Information:

FedEx Courier Service West Africa

Assigned Supervisor: Solomon Zizou

E-mail Address: solomonizou@mynet.com

Lastly, I advise that submit the information below for verification:

Your Full Names: ________________________
Your Home/Residence Address: ____________________________
Your Telephone Number: _____________________

They will provide you with Tracking Details to enable you track your package online and know when it will get to your address.
You should endeavour to let me know through my private email [vetragadgets@gmail.com] when you receive your draft.

Faithfully,

Mr. Davies K. Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment