Thursday, December 19, 2013

NOTICE OF PENDING CLASS ACTION AND NOTICE OF PROPOSED SETTLEMENT

Re: You are receiving this e-mail because you may have been related to my deceased client The purpose of this letter is to briefly introduce myself and also inform you of a very important and classified information that relates to monetary issues with regards to my late client, who died in a ghastly motor accident in Lome Togo. I am barrister Fred Chiebele, I have decided to write you from this anonymous email account for security reasons. I was the personal attorney to the deceased,i like to meet with you to discuss this issue. If you're interested,contact me on this email ( fredchiebele1@gmail.co) to enable me to give you more detailed information about my late client and his estate. Best regards Fred Chiebele (Esq). Lomé,Togo. +2289841 52 78 E-mail: (fredchiebele1@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment