Wednesday, January 22, 2014

FROM: MRS. JEWEL HOWARD TAYLOR

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 6:28 PM, mohamed abouzid <cones@link.net> wrote:

FROM: MRS. JEWEL HOWARD TAYLOR
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
PHONE: +27-84-806-7233
E-Mail: jeweltaylor202@live.com

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.


Dear, Good Day!

I cannot imagine the surprise this will bring to you, but please be rest assured is with good faith and intention from a family in dare need of your Assistance to help us transfer the inheritance sum of (US$10 million) TEN MILLION US DOLLARS, into your account or company’s account. Your contact was given to me at the INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTRE / CHEMBER OF COMMERCE here in Johannesburg, and then I decided to write you.


My name is MRS. JEWEL CHARLES TAYLOR, the wife of FORMER LIBERIA President. Before my husband was arrested, he had taken me on the 15th AUGUST 2004 to deposit the sum of US$ 10m (TEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) With a security and finance company in South African for safe keeping as if he for saw the Looming danger that is coming on him, This money was deposited in a metal sealed box as a consignment labeled 'FAMILY TREASURE: with the security company.

My only son, KINGSELY TAYLOR JR. and I have meet and agreed after consulting financial expert who humbly advice us that the best way for realizing and safe Guarding this fund without Liberia authority being after the money or the knowledge of Present LIBERIA government who has tactically frozen my Family’s Wealth, hence the need to involve a foreigner.

My husband was arrested in CAMEROON border when he was running for his dear life as the whole world has communicated through BBC, CNN that the former President OF LIBERIA has been arrested and he is currently facing trial and latter jail in NETHERLANDS, EUROPE, My reason of contacting you is based on the above stated fact: I am saddle with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where the money could be transferred upon redeemed from the security company.


I want to affect the transfer of the fund in a beautiful country where people will not know us and for good investment. Please, if you are interested in Helping me to secure this money morally and financially, we will give to you 30% of the total sum, 60% will be for my family's investment in your country while 10% will be used for all expenses that might be Incurred during the process of the transaction.

Do not hesitate to call my SON, KINGSLEY TAYLOR, on the above telephone numbers for further directives and clarification of this transaction. I would like you to send me your direct telephone, fax numbers and your e-mail address for easy communication, Please, contact my son Kingsley on his, E-Mail: taylorjr.kingsely@yahoo.com. For further Directive: For more about this our political satiation.

Please go through the below Website: http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2004/sc8024.doc.htm

Thanks as you will co-operate fully with me.


BEST REGARD
MRS. JEWEL CHARLES TAYLOR
(FOR THE FAMILY)

No comments:

Post a Comment