Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hello Dear New Friend,

Hello Dear New Friend,
how are you doing together with your work,My name is Blessing,24years old 
am in search of a man who understands love as trust and faith
rather seeing 
it as a way of fun always but a matured man with sense of humor. so you should 
also consider trying a new thing by making a open avenue to meet and know new
people as this may bring us a happy dream together.I am interested in having a
relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more,you can send an email
to me so that I can send you more details about my self
Including my picture I

(jonessblessing80@yahoo.com)

believe we can move from here. I want you to bear in mind that Love has no
colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic
Barrier,
religious, language,nationality or distance barrier, the only
important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail and a brief
information about you I believe we can start from here.waiting to hear
from you soon so that I can send my pics for more introductions.conditions
Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment