Friday, February 14, 2014

KTT Director Central Bank of Nigeria




On Monday, February 10, 2014 5:40 AM, MR RICHARD WILLIAMS <RICHARDWILLIAMS@YAHOOMAIL.COM> wrote:


Sir

My name is Richard Williams direct KTT Wire transfer Unit C.B.N  
(Central Bank of Nigeria). I believe you don’t know me before but  
after a serious thought, I decided to reach you personally because I  
do not have anything against you, but your so called partners, also  
Barrister Ugo Williams and his partners in London U.K. Again I  
strongly believe that basic of our religion is IMAAN and the structure  
is telling truth.

Some Time ago, your partner approached me and requested that I assist  
him to program your name on the Payment Central Computer system as  
beneficiary for transfer deal of ($10.M) to use the strategy and  
transfer $10M by registering you as beneficiary and Transfer the money  
to your account through United Nations to enable them contact you and  
transfer the money to your account. We agreed that i will do it but it  
must be on the condition that i will get 30% of the total fund, 40%  
for YOU and 30% for them. but can you believe that After i programmed  
your name on the payment computer as the legal beneficiary, your so  
called partners started playing pranks with me trying to push me out  
of the business completely, But they don't know that as a professional  
Banker, they can not outsmart me, that was why I changed the  
information without his notice to make sure that whatever you do  
trying to receive the money will not be possible.

Because of his evil attitude, I changed even the payment (CODE) from  
the Central computer, which made it impossible for you to receive the  
payment no-matter what both of you try. I am aware that you have been  
bribing some officials to get approvals to enable you receive the  
money but all efforts were to no success. Rather they keep demanding  
fees ON and ON. Is it not funny that you are being asked to pay money  
in other countries before you will receive your money while the fund  
is here? Well, this is the cause of the problem. I am also aware that  
they have made efforts to be paid via London payment center but the  
arrangement did not work because of the wrong information I sent to  
them. Bear in mind that your payment will NOT and you will NEVER  
receive any payment from any OFFSHORE, CENTER IN GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA,  
USA LONDON, DUBAI ETC)

The only luck you have is that nobody can claim this money without  
your consent even me, because it was registered on your name on the  
Computer data system this is the more reason your so called partner  
and other fraudsters ARE using the advantage to defraud you.

Have you asked yourself a question, How in this world can somebody  
call himself a diplomat and carry millions of Dollars in Cash and pass  
International Airports without inspection, It is only fools will fall  
for that. because i know in my own Country, you must declare the  
amount you have in you before you board airplane. Also be it know to  
you that any international Transaction goes through Bank to Bank  
Transfer, you can go and ask your banker. So stop Wasting your time  
and funds because it is like building Castle in the Air.
    NOW IF YOU WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER HERE ARE MY CONDITIONS.

(I) You MUST promise me NOT to allow any other person or party know  
about this and I will have 50% of the money then 50% for you because  
it is only two of us now. Again you must keep it highly confidential  
and secret. I sworn with my life NOT to allow this transaction work  
without my 100% involvement.

(ii) You MUST assure me that you will not betray me at last and my own  
share will be wired into the account i will provide or keep safe until  
we meet for sharing.

(iii) We can conclude the transaction with utmost SECRET and  
CONFIDENTIAL if you agree to adhere to my directives based on these  
conditions being acceptable by you, contact me immediately to enable  
us finalize all the arrangement.

As soon as we agree, i will use my position to perfect the  
arrangements on your behalf also update, authenticate and perfect all  
your documents and Code including the documents your partners procured  
through the back door while trying to double cross me. I will do all  
this for us to have a smooth transfer both now and after the money  
have got into your account.

If you agree with me, you must respond to me immediatelly through my  
privae email also make sure you call me on confidential Phone No:  
+234-7046280198 for full discussion. But If you do not agreed with my  
condition, i will advise you to forget about the funds because there  
is no way you can conclude the transfer without my notice, as far as I  
still remain the director  KTT Wire.

Regards.
Richard Williams
KTT Director Central Bank of Nigeria


No comments:

Post a Comment