Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Donation €2.8 Million Dearest One,

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Mrs Caroline Kame <bkgroupe@cantv.net> wrote:
 
Dearest One,

I am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid.I am Mrs Caroline Kame, A widow; I am writing this mail from Hospital bed, I have been hospitalized for over 3 Years now as Cancer patient and My Doctor said that I will not survive this sickness and I have short time to leave on Earth. So I will like to invest some FUNDS which was deposited with a security company here valued (€2.8 Million) on Motherless Babies Foundation in your Country through your assistance, if only you will be faithful. Reply me urgently via this my email (carolinekame2013@gmail.com) for full details.

Awaiting your swift response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Caroline Kame

No comments:

Post a Comment