Thursday, February 27, 2014

My name is Wasilah Rajiha

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:06 AM, Wasilah Rajiha <wasilah11rajiha@gmail.com> wrote:
Salam,

My name is Wasilah Rajiha, citizen of Syria but now living in London under United Nation, i sent this email message to you with the reason to ask for your kind and sincere assistance.

My papa late Dawoud Rajiha was former defense minister, left me some money which is our family inheritance in a security company here in London before he died in the Syria war during the bomb attack on him and his colleagues, now i want to invest this money but i cannot invest it here in London due to the people here are not good and friendly with Muslims.

Also I'm still under united nation asylum process which makes me ineligible to handle assets, because of these reasons i can not do anything here in London, the money is($12,500,000 USD) Twelve Million Five hundred thousand United States Dollars, only.

Hoping to hear from you if you are willing to work with me in this regard as partners and transfer this money to you. You will receive 30% from the money as my appreciation and compensation for your kind help and contribution.

kindly reply me back to enable me to know the next thing to do.


Best Regards,
Wasilah.


No comments:

Post a Comment