Wednesday, August 27, 2014

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 4:19 PM, MAJOR COLINS WEST <admin@goldomeusa.com> wrote:
Hello Friend,

Good day, I am Major Colins West from the United States Sailing Center of Martin County, I am presently in Afghanistan on a peace keeping mission. My Sailing base here is awarding a humanitarian contract to supply us military detective Cameras which is very important to our security job over here. If you are interested in supplying them to us and with my position here I will make sure the contract is awarded to you. Please note, you must agree to give me 10% of your contract profit as my benefit.

The agent who sales the Camera is now in your Jurisdiction and this will make it very easy for us. If you declare your interest I will forward you the contract details and the contact of the person(Company Representative) that sells the detectives camera. The price for one camera is $1,200 dollars(usd) each and you will supply to us at the rate of $3,500 dollars per one, your profit is $2,300 dollars per each camera and we need 5000 pieces of it which is Six million United state dollars ($6,000,000.00). Please Note that this contract is been funded by the NGO CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE to assist and empower people in the society and the total amount for the contract ($6,000,000.00) will be given to you in full before you start the contract. You do not need to spend your money on it.

Could you be interested in handling this contract do get back to me with these information of yours Full Name:..., Occupation:..., Current Address..., Tel/Mobile... and  Age:... to prepare the contract agreement. The NGO contract Award Committee London Division will contact you for further information on how to proceed with this contract. I will be looking forward hearing from you with my request.


Best Regards

Major colins west

No comments:

Post a Comment