Friday, September 5, 2014

Please for your reply now

On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 9:49 PM, abdul waziri <abdul.waziri303@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friend , GOOD DAY TO YOU. I am very sorry to contact you by surprise without pr-information, please it was due to the urgency of this transaction so bear with me and give me your attention. I am the interim Bank Manager under political appointment in this Bank( RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK-R.D.B. ) to help bring this bank to a greater height which my tenor will be completed end of this AUGUST 2014 . Please I have some amount of money (US$ 8.539 million dollars) to release to your care so that immediately i step down end of this month i will meet you in your country to help me invest my share to any lucrative venture you will choose that will be profitable. You will have 50% of the fund as your share, so kindly get back to me with your information as stated below for more details. 1. Name in full:................. 2. Address:...................... 3. Nationality:.................. 4. Age:.......................... 5. Sex........................... 6. Occupation:................... 7. Marital status:............... 8. Your cell N0:................. For security reason Please reply me here: abdul.waziri303@yahoo.com Thanks and have a great day. Mr Abdul Waziri Interim Bank Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment