Thursday, February 27, 2014

Capt. Wendy Schwartz test@gvmedia.com.au

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Capt. Wendy Schwartz <test@gvmedia.com.au> wrote:
Greetings
My Name is Capt. Wendy Schwartz i am a member of the U.S ARMY USARPAC medical team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. But you and i know that the war has ended But i am still in Iraq because i have some funds in a consignment deposited with a security company, for me to proved this to you, see the site below for more information
I got your contact from an International League Equality & Diversity directory  from your country who told me how reliable you are and am contacting you base on that and i do hope you are going to give me your trust in carrying out this project which will be of benefit for you and me and i will give you 40% of the Total sum as your share after the transaction.
I will need you to assist me to received This funds in a consignment.
 
As soon as i hear from you i will give you details.
Regards,
Capt. Wendy Schwartz.

No comments:

Post a Comment