Thursday, February 27, 2014

From Mr Rane Jack

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:13 PM, Mr Rane Jack <ranejack@bispc.org.uk> wrote:


Dear Friend(Urgent)

Good day to you and your family, I apologize if the content here under are contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.

I am Mr Rane Jack,

An account manager to late Dr. Sanjay Krishna,  a business Consultant and major sub contractor in Scotland, on the 27th December 2009, my Client, and his wife and their two kids were involved in an auto crash and It was unfortunate that they all lost their lives. For years now I have done a lot of researches to locate his relations to claim his Estate fund value all to no avail.

I contacted you because both of you come from the same country. I want to use You as next of kin to claim his Estate/Fund valued $39,000,000.00 (THIRTY NINE MILLION UNITED)
STATE DOLLARS) then transfer it to your country, before our government confiscate it or declared it unserviceable by the Finance Firm. I will provide the necessary document for your back up since I am his personal account manager before his death.

Note: 40% will be for you if you are interested do kindly get back to me urgently...
i'm waiting for your good responds.Waiting for your reply.

Thanks And Regards
Mr Rane Jack.
ranejack772@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment