Friday, September 5, 2014

Hello My Good Friend.I have left a certified ATM VISA CARD for you

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Mr peter <bkgroupe@cantv.net> wrote:

Hello My Good Friend.I have left a certified ATM VISA CARD for you contact MR Peter Wright to deliver your card.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?,I am using this opportunity to inform you that
your ATM visa card that worth of 1,500,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world. was given to me by Mrs Linda ovme
to help all those that has lost money in AFRICA,for the collection of your ATM VISA CARD.
she authorized to be release the ATM VISA CARD to you whenever you are to CONTACT my Accounting officers MR Mark Simoes
by sending this below to my email address at (peterwright2014@barid.com) try to call me on (+229)68842134
Send your contact information address details where to be deliver your card.
Thank you
MR Peter Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment