Friday, September 5, 2014

Mrs. Melissa Muammar Gaddafi

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Mrs Melissa <coolgenesis3@rediffmail.com> wrote:
Dear Beloved,

I am writing this message to you with tears in my eyes
and sorrow in my heart because my doctor said I have
less than two (2) months to die. I have esophagus cancer;
base on this,I want to give out my $2.5 Million to the less
privileged children. So I need you to help me in distributing
the fund. I want you to build an orphanage home under my name.
This is because I grew up an orphan and I know how hard it was.
I offer you 20% while the remaining 80% must be used
judiciously on the charity project to the glory of Allah.

Reply me immediately for more details.
mrsmelissa702@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Mrs. Melissa Muammar Gaddafi